ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Anticipate the end of life of the 13.07 branch and backport some non-bug related changes to the 14.12 and 15.12 branches
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 18:09:39 GMT
+1 on putting the r13.07 branch out to the pasture, and bring the focus
towards r15 branch to cut a release soon.

+1 on putting the r14 branch out to the pasture, and bring the focus
towards r15 branch to cut a release soon.

+1 on focusing on getting the release from r15 out ASAP

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services