ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Proposition for a minor improvement of french translation
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 17:18:55 GMT
Hi Florian,

Inline...

Le 09/05/2016 à 17:40, Montalbano Florian a écrit :
> Hello all,
> it's a small thing but in the accounting component, for a "In-Process" invoice, there
is this menu choice "Echéances" in the french langage option
> (Terms in english). This lead to think that you can only edit the due date of the invoice.
> I'm not an expert in the invoicing vocabulary so I did some research and didn't find
the good match for this translation.

> This button leads to a page where you can add conditions to the invoice. Given the translation
in the other langage, I propose the french
> translation to be "Conditions" instead.
>
> What do you think of this proposition ?

I agree ("condition de facturation" semble en effet être la meilleure traduction pour "invoice
term")

> I don't know if there is a specific mailing list for discussion on translation. Tell
me if there is one so I can use it for the next times.

Nope, dev would be a better place but here is OK

Thanks

Jacques