ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Vijaywargiya <ashish.vijaywarg...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: To become contributor
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 10:36:52 GMT
Hello Pritam,

I have added you in contributor group in confluence and in jira. Please
refer this page - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/AIRMAg

Hello Sharan,

Thanks for your message. Well, It's not like that I will only be managing
the user access for HotWax team members. I am here to help you guys, I will
be able to take care of other requests as well. :-) Please feel free to
ping me for any kind of infra assistance. I will be more than happy to be
of assistance. Thanks!

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya