ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Vijaywargiya <ashish.vijaywarg...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: {MARKETING] New OFBiz Logo for Website
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 09:59:03 GMT
Hello Sharan,

There is one minor improvement that we can do in feather image. See the
bottom most part of the current feather, I think it should contain the
edges started from bottom left(this does exists) as well as on bottom
right(this is missing) and there will be straight center line joining both
the edges.

Current Feather Image: http://i.imgur.com/iclJsQx.png
Actual image of Feather(See the bottom most part where edges starts):
https://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/composite/81,54/feather-vector-1028154.jpg

I think we can do the adjustment and shift bottom right edge towards left
so it will start touch the center line.

I don't know whether it will be difficult one or simple one but thought to
share this thought with everyone.
Thanks!

--
Kind Regards