ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Vijaywargiya <ashish.vijaywarg...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: To Become a Contributor
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 04:16:00 GMT
One simple question(Probably for Sharan or Jacques):

It seems that ASF team has accepted Ravi's iCLA and granted permission to
Ravi for individual contribution to ASF projects. His user name does exists
here: http://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

*My Question:* It seems that in some cases ASF guys acknowledge us on
private list if they approve someones iCLA and sometime they doesn't do
that(may be due to busy schedule). Like recently we have added Aditi and
Rehan on Contributor list page but still their confirmation receipt from
ASF is pending. Do we need to ask ASF to send confirmation receipt for
those candidates as well or we it is presumed that if any of the user name
does exists on page -> http://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html then
their iCLA has been granted and we should not wait for confirmation receipt
from ASF side.

Thanks!

--
Kind Regards