ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Solanki <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creation of one table
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 04:53:37 GMT
Eric,

Your old entity PRODUCT_KEYWORD should exists with delegator/OFBiz entity
name as OldProductKeyword. As you are upgrading then I think you would like
to use new ProductKeyword entity with enhancement added. You have two
options here as;
- re-generate the contents and just run the generate keywords routine.
- Or use the migrateProductKeyword service to migrate the data from
OldProductKeyword to ProductKeyword entity you shared.

As a general practice, if any changes done in OFBiz entity then
migrateEntityName service exists for resolving compatibility issue. Refer -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Entity+Overview#GeneralEntityOverview-DeprecatedEntities

HTH!

--
Rishi Solanki