ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Murali Shankar Gopalakrishnan <murali...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Data Sharing amongst WebApps
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 11:11:59 GMT
Thank you Divesh for your response.

I was thinking if we can replicated the session Attributes
(_SAVED_LAT_VIEW_) in other User sessions in the Request Handler , by
caching the user specific sessions in UtilCache.... Not too sure what will
be replications on this from concurrency perspective. Thoughts ? Reaction
from other users on this need ?

Also curious to know the use of UserLoginSessions Entity. I saw this being
cleared up (Deleted) during Session Destruction, but never inserted. May be
another place to use to share session data except that that this will carry
the additional overhead of Persistance, which I thought is not required.

Thanks.