ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pranay Pandey <pranay.pan...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] Draft Pages for New OFBiz Website
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 10:09:30 GMT
I am quite sure, it must have already been discussed. Sorry if I am
repeating it.

We shoudl think of one option to upgrade our support to provide the option
to navigate to the latest release i.e. at least 14.12 if 15.12 not possible.

13.07 looks too old if someone wants to traverse through the latest one.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/