ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] Draft Pages for New OFBiz Website
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 11:35:29 GMT
Hi Sharan,

Just a reminder that we need to finish up the artwork, the pictures I added
in there are all (more or less) place-holders. So before publishing we need
to use actual pictures that are suitable for public consumption. We also
need to change the slider to make it more original, otherwise our site
would look like a template copy.

This is a chance for graphic designers or those with an artistic talent to
help out with some neat graphics for the website.

Finally, we need to maintain the php templates in the code base and check
them into revision control to avoid copy/paste patterns whenever we change
the pages so that we do not republish manually.

Thank you for the efforts.

Taher Alkhateeb