ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Product Name
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 11:03:10 GMT
No matter how it is shown in display screens, nor how it set in additional
functionalities (EditProductContent), I believe it is a good thing to
enable users to set it in the initial creation process.

The display process (esp. in the ecommerce component) should have a proper
logic applied.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>