ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Julien NICOLAS <julien.nico...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: {MARKETING] New OFBiz Logo for Website
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 09:33:27 GMT
Hello,

It's a good Idea and maybe it could be interesting to change the OFBiz
font as well.
The problem is that font is not in svg format (always the same mistake)
and it could be interesting to use an Open Font.
Pros are that it will be easier to change logo dimensions, use this font
for marketing materials, etc.
Cons I can't find :D

What do you think ?

Julien.