ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Montalbano Florian <florian.montalb...@nereide.fr>
Subject Proposition for a minor improvement of french translation
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 15:40:41 GMT
Hello all,
it's a small thing but in the accounting component, for a "In-Process"
invoice, there is this menu choice "Echéances" in the french langage
option (Terms in english). This lead to think that you can only edit the
due date of the invoice.
I'm not an expert in the invoicing vocabulary so I did some research and
didn't find the good match for this translation.

This button leads to a page where you can add conditions to the invoice.
Given the translation in the other langage, I propose the french
translation to be "Conditions" instead.

What do you think of this proposition ?

I don't know if there is a specific mailing list for discussion on
translation. Tell me if there is one so I can use it for the next times.

Thanks,
Have a nice day.

Florian