ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] Draft Pages for New OFBiz Website
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 08:12:07 GMT
/6) Please confirm that "Community" link will be navigating user to Mailing
List page? And "Users" link will be navigating user to this page -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/IQFk. Please confirm?/

Hi Ashish

I'm sorry I realised that I didn't respond to your question. I'm still
thinking and planning the layout of the site, the links and what the pages
will look like so I can't confirm this at the moment.

I'll put together what I think will look nice and then bring it back to the
community for discussion and feedback.

Thanks
Sharan