ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject [MARKETING]OFBiz Service Providers and New OFBIz Website
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 16:18:10 GMT
Hi All

I'm doing some work on the new website layout and one page that I'm thinking
of incorporating is a new Service Providers page because I don't think that
the existing Service Providers list on the wiki looks nice.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

What I'm going to do is go through the wiki list and if the linked sites
don't mention OFBiz then I'm not going to include them in the new website
Service Providers page. (So if you are an OFBiz Service Provider, please
make sure that it is mentioned on your site )

I'll probably also need to ask the each Service Provider for a copy of their
logo that I can include on the website so please watch out for my request
for that.

Thanks
Sharan