ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2016 dates, location and event website
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 13:17:29 GMT
Hi Michael

Thanks for the link and it's great news that you will try to get there.

As a community we can try to put together a full OFBiz track like we did
last year and see if it gets accepted. It's really good if we can not only
bring the community together for Apachecon but also get the change to learn
about things other people in the community are doing. It also starts some
international collaboration!

I will send out an email calling for presentations (as I think the CFP is
already open) and will setup a wiki page where we can track any submissions.

Thanks
Sharan