ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apachecon NA 2016 - Quick Update
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 19:24:43 GMT
Hi Everyone

My first day at Apache Big Data in Vancouver has been really busy. It's a
lovely city and the weather has been great. I've been helping out on the ASF
booth and  generally taking to people about the ASF. Then out of the blue I
saw a badge with a name I recognised Jinghai Shi, OFBiz Committer from
China. What a nice surprise!

We are both in Vancouver all week and have already been talking OFBiz! So if
anyone from the community wants to meetup with us while we are here then
please let me know.

I've also heard that the location for Apachecon EU has been announced as
Seville, Spain.

I'll try and post another update later in the week.

Thanks
Sharan