ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Apachecon NA 2016 - Quick Update
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 07:02:46 GMT
Hi Everyone

Apachecon NA in Vancouver is only a week away so here is a brief update.

Unfortunately one of our OFBiz speakers (Ruth Hoffman) has had to cancel so
we are no longer are doing a mini track as she was chosen to present a
couple of the sessions. This means we only have one OFBiz talk on the
schedule (mine about Configuring OFBiz).  I'll also be doing a talk in the
Community Track about Consensus and both my talks are scheduled for Friday
morning (the 13th!).

Anyway I hope that this doesn't stop people from the community attending
Apachecon. I will be in Vancouver all week (for BigData and Apachecon) so
will be happy to meet up and talk to people.  I've also volunteered to help
out on the ASF booth so you should be able to find me there. If anyone from
the community is coming to Apachecon or if you are located in the Vancouver
area and want want come by for coffee and a chat, then please let me know.

During the week I'll try to provide conference updates via the mailing list
or Twitter.

Thanks
Sharan