ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Request for granting contributor level access
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 05:26:12 GMT
Hi Swapnil,

Weirdly I did no receive your 1st message from the user list, did you see it yourself?

swash78 is your Jira username but I did not find you in Confluence so I can't add you there.

Please ask Ashish he can put you in the contributors list once you are registered there

Cheers

Jacques

Le 26/05/2016 à 21:59, Swapnil Shah a écrit :

> Hi Jacques,
>
> Just wanted to check if there are any other formalities apart from already filed ICLA
that I need to complete before this request could granted.

by me (https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html).