ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for replenishment of a secondary warehouse from a main warehouse
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:50:59 GMT
Eg.:

<!-- PRODRQM_STR: request stock transfer on .... -->

    <Enumeration description="Request stock transfer" enumCode="PRODRQM_STR"
enumId="PRODRQM_STR" sequenceId="08" enumTypeId="PROD_REQ_METHOD"/>

You have to take into consideration that when there are more than one
alternative facilities it checks each to ensure it has enough inventory.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services