ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 17:58:25 GMT
You are OK. It is the docs!

1) Subscribe to the dev list. There is active work (or at least
planning) going on in this area.
2) Sign and submit an Apache ICLA ( and a corporate one if you are
covered by an employment agreement) if you do not already have one on file.
3) Look through the wiki and see where you can clear up or enhance the
docs that are there.
4) Write stuff and let people throw rocks if they have a problem.

Sharan Foga is our inspirational leader and is keeping us moving forward.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President