ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Memorial Page - Adrian Crum
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 08:27:56 GMT
Hi All

I've setup a wiki page as a memorial to Adrian. I think it would be nice for
us to remember him by sharing stories and experiences that we had with him.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Memorial+-+Adrian+Crum
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Memorial+-+Adrian+Crum>

He had a strong character and was never afraid to say what he thought yet he
also had a great sense of humour which may not have always come through in
his posts on the mailing lists.

So please feel free to add your stories, comments, quotations from him or
anything else you can think of that will help us to remember him with a
smile.

Thanks
Sharan