ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Tiwonge Kawonga <yewokal...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject ofbiz cannot generate pdf invoices
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 11:37:57 GMT
I am a new ofbiz user. I am trying to localise the currency to Malawi Kwacha. When I make all
necessary changes to ofbiz, the price is displayed with currency ISO code (MWK) instead of
currency symbol mk infront of price digits. When I print checks (in pdf) ofbiz puts xx infront
of price digits such as xx89.00. I suspect that the malawi currency symbol might be missing
in the tables ofbiz uses to translate currency ISO code to currency symbol. I have serched
on Internet and found out that Malawi currency symbol is not included in all the currency
symbol tables I have seen so far. When I try to produce a pdf invoice, here is the error that
is produced: The Following Errors Occurred: Unable to transform FO file: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 527; columnNumber: 167; The content of elements
must consist of well-formed character data or markup.javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 527; columnNumber: 167; The content of elements
must consist of well-formed character data or markup.Any help will be greatly appreciated.
RegardsTiwonge Kawonga