ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Setup POS for OFBiz
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:38:31 GMT
Hi,

I have just fixed the indications on how to start in this page. This was deprecated, please
see there

Thanks for report, I copy to user ML since it's always better to share

If you want to run the POS and the WebPos on the same machine, just use start-both. Beware
about how to handle inventories then...

Jacques

Le 11/12/2015 09:07, ara-j40@yandex.com a écrit :
> Hi Jacques,
>
> I have just installed OFBiz on my server. I wanted to install pos and webpos. I followed
the instructions in the following link to install them:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System
>
> When I run java -jar ofbiz.jar -pos command I received the following error:
>
> D:\ofbiz>java -jar ofbiz.jar -pos
> Exception in thread "main" org.ofbiz.base.start.StartupException: Couldn't not f
> etch config instance
>          at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.init(Start.java:202)
>          at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:127)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot load configuration properties : org/ofbiz
> /base/start/-pos.properties
>          at org.ofbiz.base.start.Config.getPropertiesFile(Config.java:229)
>          at org.ofbiz.base.start.Config.readConfig(Config.java:297)
>          at org.ofbiz.base.start.Config.getInstance(Config.java:58)
>          at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.init(Start.java:200)
>          ... 1 more
>
> I tried to find if there is any installer. I found ofbiz-pos.jar and ofbiz-webpos.jar.
But I know how to install them.