ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Tiwonge Kawonga <yewokal...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ofbiz cannot generate pdf invoices
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 13:11:02 GMT
Hi,

I am using ofbiz 13.07.02

Regards

Tiwonge

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Deepak Dixit" <deepak.dixit@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date:Mon, 28 Dec, 2015 at 3:02 PM
Subject:Re: ofbiz cannot generate pdf invoices

Which release are you using?

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Tiwonge Kawonga <yewokaluwa@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

I am a new ofbiz user. I am trying to localise the currency to Malawi Kwacha. When I make
all necessary changes to ofbiz, the price is displayed with currency ISO code (MWK) instead
of currency symbol mk infront of price digits. When I print checks (in pdf) ofbiz puts xx
infront of price digits such as xx89.00. I suspect that the malawi currency symbol might be
missing in the tables ofbiz uses to translate currency ISO code to currency symbol. I have
serched on Internet and found out that Malawi currency symbol is not included in all the currency
symbol tables I have seen so far. When I try to produce a pdf invoice, here is the error that
is produced: The Following Errors Occurred: Unable to transform FO file: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 527; columnNumber: 167; The content of elements
must consist of well-formed character data or markup.javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 527; columnNumber: 167; The content of elements
must consist of well-formed character data or markup.Any help will be greatly appreciated.
RegardsTiwonge Kawonga