ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Len Shein <lsh...@solveda.com>
Subject RE: JobPoller: Problems reading values from serviceengine.xml file
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 00:11:07 GMT
Thanks Scott, I'll take a look.

Regards
Len

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Gray [mailto:scott.gray@hotwaxsystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:41 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: JobPoller: Problems reading values from serviceengine.xml file

That's a problem in the older versions caused by concurrent access to the cached dom model
of the serviceengine.xml file. The dom doesn't support concurrent reads and you'll intermittently
see this problem.

The only solution is to store the serviceengine configuration in POJOs rather than caching
the dom.  It's a pain to change because the cached dom is referenced all over.  I believe
Adrian converted it to POJOs in one of the later versions, you could always try backporting
that to your version.

Regards

Scott