ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Len Shein <lsh...@solveda.com>
Subject JobPoller: Problems reading values from serviceengine.xml file
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 23:50:14 GMT
All

Had an issue in which Pending Jobs in Job sandbox were not starting.

Found the folliwng in the log file:

2015-12-05 18:09:01,480 (org.ofbiz.service.job.JobPoller@9240189
<mailto:org.ofbiz.service.job.JobPoller@9240189> ) [
JobPoller.java:295:ERROR] Problems reading values from serviceengine.xml
file [java.lang.NumberFormatException: null]. Using defaults.

JobPoller code at line 295

    private int minThreads() {

        int min = MIN_THREADS;

        try {

            min =
Integer.parseInt(ServiceConfigUtil.getElementAttr("thread-pool",
"min-threads"));

        } catch (NumberFormatException nfe) {

            Debug.logError("Problems reading values from serviceengine.xml
file [" + nfe.toString() + "]. Using defaults.", module);

        }

        return min;

    }

Removed "serviceengine.xml" from Cache Name resource.ResourceLoaders.

Removing this cleared the issue and all PENDING jobs kicked off.

We are using Ofbiz 10 ( which I understand is no longer supported).

 However asking the community if anyone has any clues as how the
serviceengine.xml could be corrupted in such a way that the Job Poller is
unable to read from it?

Len Shein

lshein@solveda.com <mailto:lshein@solveda.com>

Office: 516.742.7888 ext.225