ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hammad Afridi <hammadafr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Automating multitenancy support
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:01:32 GMT
Hello everyone,I have been looking into the multitenancy support in ofbiz. It seems the architecture
is based on having a separate database for each tenant rather than using one single db with
differentiating tenant data based on 'tenantId'.
There are some configuration steps as set in the following url to enable multitenancy :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Multitenancy+support#Multitenancysupport-Settingtheecommerceapp.touseanspecificTenantDatabase

And it seems it is all manual to add a new tenant. My question here is, is there any way to
add multiple tenant in an automated way? So that whenever a new tenant signup for a new account
we can do it dynamically from the website? Please suggest. Thanks.
Regards,
 Hammad Ali Khan Afridi Skype      hammad.afridi