ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Apachecon EU 2015: Thanks!
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 18:05:48 GMT
Hi all,

Thank you very much for having a great OFBiz track at the Apachecon: Core
2015 event in Budapest, Hungary and the many joyful moments and laughs. I
feel confident that you have had a similar experience.

Thank you for sharing your insights and viewpoint. When we bring those back
to the community via the user or dev ml I am sure it will build and
strengthen our community.

My apologies to everyone not addressed in this list: it was unintentional.

@Anil: it is a pity that you could not attend due to other pressing matters.

I wish you all safe journeys back home or where ever you go in between.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/