ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for help to review the Freemarker's Chinese Manual
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 05:49:05 GMT
Wow, I'm eager to review it. May I? Please count me in.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jacopo Cappellato [mailto:jacopo.cappellato@hotwaxsystems.com]
发送时间: 2015年10月7日 12:54
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org ML
主题: Looking for help to review the Freemarker's Chinese Manual

I am looking for some help from the ones of you that can read the Chinese
language: the Freemarker project, that is currently at the Apache Software
Foundation incubating to become a top level project like OFBiz, has
received a contribution for the translation in Chinese of the Freemarker
Manual.
Unfortunately no one in the Freemarker community can read Chinese and I
think it is a great opportunity for us to help them since OFBiz is using a
lot Freemarker: if you can read Chinese and are willing to help, please
download the html manual and read, or at least skim thru it, and provide
your feedback (in this thread or directly to me or to the Freemerker list).

You can download the manual from here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/chinese-manual/

Thank you in advance!

Jacopo