ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Create payment milestones/schedule for Sales/Purchase Order
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 03:49:08 GMT
You may define specific agreement terms to handle "quarterly payment, percentage payment, etc.
"

I'd refer to Silverston's book vol I, where the data model used by OFBiz is defined:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books

Of course related specific code needs also to be introduced. At least you have a data-model/existing-code
framework to help you doing so
Of course have also a look at the OOTB demo data to get you on the right track.

HTH

Jacques

Le 08/10/2015 02:26, Derek Lew a écrit :
> Hi Taher,
>
> Thanks.
>
> Correct me if I am wrong, the payment term is for after the issue is sent.  E.g. 30 days
term, meant to be payment after 30 days of receiving invoice.

> However, payment milestones are talking about quarterly payment, percentage payment etc.
>
> E.g. an order of $1M, can be paid in quarterly, so in Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct, $250K would
be invoiced.  The customer would pay in 30 days (assuming if 30 days term), after the receipt
of invoice.