ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hammad Afridi <hammadafr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Regarding ofbiz installation and special purpose components
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:15:18 GMT
Hello everyone,I have been recently exploring ofbiz and have downloaded apache-ofbiz 13.07.02
version. The download page says that this release do not include the special purpose components.
Please can anyone advise me if there is any instructions to add a component? Or do I need
to download the older version of ofbiz?  Regards,
 Hammad Ali Khan Afridi
 Mobile         0044 7534171187 Skype      hammad.afridi