ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Gruno"<humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OFBiz Mailing List Archives - Ponymail
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:18:45 GMT

On 9/24/2015, 9:43:13 AM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
> Hi Sharan,
>
> Yes just saw this yesterday, I'm a https://twitter.com/Humbedooh follower (among other
infra team members I follow :) )

> I like it also (cool UI indeed), I tried it this morning and for now I still prefer Markmail
because of its powerful search. I have maybe to try it
> more...

Though Ponymail has the same capabilities, I'll agree that we could perhaps make the search
form a bit more detailed. Suggestions are most welcome!

I will note that PM does have one unique feature which markmail etc don't: Cross-list-threading.
You can view a thread that starts on one list and continues on another as if it's still one
thread. This is very useful for viewing commit emails and the discussion surrounding commits
:)

Any suggestions/inputs should be directed at out GitHub repo or dev@ponymail.info (or use
the ponymail interface to interact with it, you can use ASF Oauth there as well)

With regards,
Daniel.