ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Badenhorst <stefan.badenho...@mi-c3.com>
Subject Multi Tenant
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 08:17:59 GMT
Good day.

I hope someone can help me setting up an additional tenant.
I'm having trouble logging in as the administrator.

I have downloaded OfBiz 13.07.02 and changed the configuration to connect
to Postgres 9.4.

Now I have it working with the demo data loaded.
I want to add a new tenant with no demo data loaded.

I heave read many articles and tried the suggestions, the furthest I have
gotten is to run this at the command line:

ant create-tenant

At first I got errors using this and I realized that it could not create
the databases that I was specifying.
I manually created the databases with my chosen tenant id '10001'.
So now I have 2 additional databases ofbiz_10001 and ofbizolap_10001.

At the point where it asks me what data to install I have tried both 'Seed'
and 'seed-initial'. I must confess that I'm not sure what this means.

I ran the create-tenant again and this time it created 833 tables in the
main database and 6 tables in the olap database.

At the end it tells me the following:
 [echo] Delegator = default#10001
 [echo] Tenant admin = '10001-admin'
 [echo] Password for tenant admin is 'ofbiz' must change on first login

I have also update the global config to show the tenant input on the login
screen.

When I try to login with the above user, it tells me that the user does not
exist.

Kind regards.
Stefan Badenhorst.

--

*Email Disclaimer*

This email message (and or any attachments) is proprietary to MI-C3, and is
intended for the original addressee/nominated recipient only and/or
otherwise authorized personnel. The information contained herein and
attached is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
advised that viewing this message and any attachments, as well as copying,
forwarding, printing and disseminating any information related to this
email is prohibited, and that you should not take any action based on the
content of the email and/or attachments. If you received this email in
error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies on this email and
any attachments. The views and opinion expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender of this message and do not necessarily represent
the views and opinion of MI-C3. We cannot ensure or guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained or that it is secure or
error free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost and or
subject to interference. MI-C3 does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message or for any damage resulting from
the opening of this message should it contain a virus.