ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Vyom Jain <vyom0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Temporal expression configuration
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:37:57 GMT
Thanks, I figured out the reasons for why no new jobs were getting created,
there were additional associations DAILY_GRIND in my database (as old seed
data used to have TIME_OF_DAY_RANGE association).
After fixing the seed data, the new job doesn't get scheduled at 8:00AM, I
think it retains the minute portion from its parent job, how can that be
solved?

--
Vyom