ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi Tenant
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:49:01 GMT
Hi Stefan,

The entities to look for are:

   - Tenant
   - TenantDataSource

The entities are available for the 'default' delegator, they cannot be
accessed when logging in at tenant level.

The most important elements of the first entity are the id of the tenant
(which is also used to define the delegator) and the disabled field. If the
last one is set to true (Y), the engine won't use the tenant delegator and
users can't access the tenant environment.

The second entity maps the tenantId to the rdbms to ensure that the data
entered in the tenant environment (the tenant delegator, e.g.
default#<tenantId> will be persisted in the tenant database(s) -
ofbiz_<tenantId> or ofbizolap_<tenantId>.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Stefan Badenhorst <
stefan.badenhorst@mi-c3.com