ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals – Feedback Required
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 11:26:45 GMT
Hi Sharan,

It is looking good. But if I may suggest the following:

   - Download of the latest stable release should be on the front-page,
   because that is one of the main Items we want (potential) users to use.
   With a link directly below/beside that where other downloads can be found.

What is the intended difference between the 'modules & Features' block and
the Solutions block? It seems both are related, no?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net