ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi Tenant
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 06:46:30 GMT
Hi Stefan,

When having setup the connection to the RDBMS and multi tenant setting
correctly, the ./ant create-tenant command should work fine re initiating
the tenant and creating the <tenantId>-admin user login for the tenant.

When having provided the data set to load (seed, seed-initial, etc), the
process will perform the following actions/functions:
1 create the entity records for the tenant in the Tenant and associated
entities.
2 instantiate the tenant delegator
3 setup the connection to the databases for the tenant in the RDBMS
4 create the tables and indexes in the tenant databases
5 seed the data in the databases and create the indexes

The second phase of the process creates the <tenantId>-admin user login and
set the initial password and permissions.

After completion of the process, you should be able to log in to the tenant
instance (providing username (<tenantId>-admin), initial password
(ofbiz) and the tenant code (<tenantId>) in the login screen.

If you feel that there is something wrong with the process in your OFBiz
version (r13.07.x, if I recall correctly) please register a JIRA issue and
attach a log file.

Best regards,

Pierre

Op vrijdag 25 september 2015 heeft Stefan Badenhorst <
stefan.badenhorst@mi-c3.com> het volgende geschreven:

--
Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*