ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From SAURABH SINGH <saurabhsinghthaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Screen Rendering on Menu Permission
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:40:01 GMT
Hi All

I want help on screen rendering after applying the menu permission

Problem Statement -
I have one module called budget in which I have 3 menus
1.Inwards
2.Outwords
3.Upload and an user has the permission of only third menu which is
"Upload" so while login with this user the menu will be visible for him is
Upload but the controlled in being called is "main" and on this main the
defined screen is "Inward"

So what i want to do is if the user has the permission of Only this menu
there the screen should render the 3rd menu screen only which is upload
menu.

Please help me if needed i can give more clarification on problem
statement.
--

*Thanks & RegardsSAURABH SINGH**Software Engineer*