ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Warnock, Matt" <m...@rcherbals.com>
Subject RE: using H2 database for accelerated development
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:34:05 GMT
Personally I like using ramdisk for current project with rsync cron job to
write it back to hard drive (or ssd) every hour or so just in case. (In
case I forget to run that same script at reasonable stopping points.) I saw
build time go from 26 mins down to 2 minutes, just changing from hdd to
ssd. Havent tested ramdisk that way yet.