ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison of OFBiz and Moqui by prospective user
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 03:55:57 GMT
A nice article.
Some personal view on the “5. Some big shortcoming of OFBiz are caching, job scheduling,
content management, and searching."
a. We can add a quartz scheduler besides the current one.
b. Solr is in trunk now and I’m upgrading it and I’ll add a index/search example later.
c. We can add a cache alternative besides the current one.