ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Derek Lew <eucalyptussoftw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Best approach for mobile app
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 03:14:48 GMT
Hi All,

Any advice?

Best regards,

Derek

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Lew [mailto:eucalyptussoftware@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 September 2015 1:34 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: RE: Best approach for mobile app

Hi all,

What would be the approach on the Ofbiz server side?  Using Restful?  Am looking at this https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+service+using+REST

Stuck at this point:

LocalDispatcher dispatcher = GenericDispatcher.getLocalDispatcher("default",delegator);

Cannot resolve GenericDispatcher.

But it seems like Json already enabled, any example?

Divesh,

I am looking at this https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/ofbiz-on-smartphone/
Not familiar enough to install the server patches.

Thanks.

Derek