ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: js issue in latest release
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 05:25:53 GMT
Hi Ashish,

You need to add order related js under application/commonext/webapp/ordermgr-js.
As birt component override the ordermgr webapp, hence js added under application/ordermgr
will not be loaded.

To fix this issue we added ordermgr-js webapp under commonext. Please add all the order related
js under ordergr-js webapp.

Thanks & Regards
—
Deepak Dixit