ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Gil portenseigne <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: Temporal expression configuration
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 20:05:26 GMT
Hi Vyom,

I did some test about DAILY_GRIND  and HOUR_RANGE, and it seems to work.

To answer you question you can add another element to you daily_grind
temporal expression like :

     <TemporalExpression tempExprId="DAILY_GRIND_00"
tempExprTypeId="INTERSECTION" description="Monday to Friday at 8am at
00min without US Federal Holidays"/>
     <TemporalExpressionAssoc fromTempExprId="DAILY_GRIND_00"
toTempExprId="MINUTE_00"/>
     <TemporalExpressionAssoc fromTempExprId="DAILY_GRIND_00"
toTempExprId="HOUR_08"/>
     <TemporalExpressionAssoc fromTempExprId="DAILY_GRIND_00"
toTempExprId="GOVT_WORK_SCHED"/>

The next job will be scheduled at 08:00:xx where xx is the second
portion retained (not a big deal).

Does that suit you ?

Best Regards

Gil

On 19/09/2015 18:37, Vyom Jain wrote:
> Thanks, I figured out the reasons for why no new jobs were getting created,
> there were additional associations DAILY_GRIND in my database (as old seed
> data used to have TIME_OF_DAY_RANGE association).
> After fixing the seed data, the new job doesn't get scheduled at 8:00AM, I
> think it retains the minute portion from its parent job, how can that be
> solved?
>
> --
> Vyom
>
> On 19 September 2015 at 21:03, Adrian Crum <
> adrian.crum@sandglass-software.com> wrote:
>
>> http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/workeffort/control/calendar
>>
>> Adrian Crum
>> Sandglass Software
>> www.sandglass-software.com
>>
>> On 9/19/2015 8:30 AM, Vyom Jain wrote:
>>
>>> Okay, can you provide some steps or link to a Work Effort in the demo (
>>>
>>> http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/workeffort/control/EditWorkEffort?workEffortId=10000
>>> )
>>> so that I can see what fields need to be filled?
>>>
>>> In my testing with a job on trunk code, first job would get finished but
>>> no
>>> new jobs would get created.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Vyom
>>>
>>> On 19 September 2015 at 20:52, Adrian Crum <
>>> adrian.crum@sandglass-software.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> It is best to test temporal expressions with the Work Effort application -

next run gets