ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals – Feedback Required
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 08:03:15 GMT
+1

Jacques

Le 20/09/2015 04:46, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
> +1
> On 19/09/2015 8:09 AM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:
>> Hi Sharan,
>>
>> Thank you again for the excellent work, the structure keeps getting better and better.
I have a few more suggestions that are "nice to have":

>> - I think it would still be better to remove or reduce the menu items such as those
in news and users and make that part of the page design and
>> here is why:
>> - I think twitter feeds do not warrant their own full page. and I also don't see
a lot of difference between blog and press.
>> - you can create either a filter, a header, or a table to show users by industry
and even other categories inside the page.
>> - A lot of websites put lots of links into the footer area for lesser used links
and as a form of secondary navigation. So we do not need to have
>> everything that exists in the main menu necessarily.
>>
>> so overall I would suggest that we always follow a "less is more" philosophy and
make new menu items where it is necessary and makes sense.

>> With that being said, great job and I don't see a problem with going with this design
immediately even without applying the above.