ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals – Feedback Required
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 02:11:22 GMT
I am not sure that I see any advantage in dropdown menus in the footer.
Once you have reached the bottom of the page on a web site it is pretty
simple to scroll  down further to see more links.
You are in an area of unlimited length and I think that most sites just
put some frequently referenced links there to save people the
inconvenience of navigating the main menu through it's dropdown links.

Ron