ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From gil portenseigne <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: Screen Rendering on Menu Permission
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 20:46:50 GMT
Hi Saurabh,

A solution is to customize your main screen to check the permission, and
include the screen you want following your defined rules :

     <screen name="main">
         <section>
             <condition><!-- set your rules here -->
                 <and>
                     <if-has-permission permission="BUDGET"
action="_UPLOAD"/>
                     <not><if-has-permission permission="BUDGET"
action="_OTHER"/></not>
                 </and>
             </condition>
             <widgets>
                 <decorator-screen name="BudgetCommonDecorator"
location="${parameters.mainDecoratorLocation}">
                     <decorator-section name="body">
                         <include-screen name="Upload"
location="component://budget/widget/budget/CommonScreens.xml"/>
                     </decorator-section>
                 </decorator-screen>
             </widgets>
             <fail-widgets>
                 <decorator-screen name="BudgetCommonDecorator"
location="${parameters.mainDecoratorLocation}">
                     <decorator-section name="body">
                         <include-screen name="Inwards"
location="component://budget/widget/budget/CommonScreens.xml"/>
                     </decorator-section>
                 </decorator-screen>
             </fail-widgets>
         </section>