ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals – Feedback Required
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 06:21:31 GMT
Hi

Le 16/09/2015 17:16, FGomez a écrit :
> Sharan,
>
> Your 2nd review with feedbacks (and there were many with such great community) is fine
to get something done along the great work you do.
> I am in line with Taher suggestions of the top layout - hence the site will be dynamic
to adapt to future changes and suggestions.

> Moreover, the content value shall be clearly exposed to allow the target audience to
get a RAPID graps of the OOTB solution vs others alternative.

Could you elaborate on that? Sorry it's not clear to me :)

Thanks

Jacques

> Regards,
> Fernando
>

> Le 2015-09-16 05:40, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
>> Hi Sharan,
>>
>> I looked at the structure and have the following suggestions / comments:
>>
>> - on a second review, we have too many sub-menus. This can be overwhelming to people
navigating the website. Instead, you might take the content of
>> the sub-menus and sprinkle it around the pages
>> - I suggest removing partners and making it part of the community menu. It does not
add a lot of value to make it a top level menu item.
>> - I would suggest reordering the menus to be -> getting started, news, solutions,
documentation, community, customers