ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: New question how can I get the Entity model
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 14:52:04 GMT
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books
This is a list is books that explain the data model or other aspects of
OFBiz use.
The Data Model books are quite old (2001 and 2009) and do not reflect
the work done over the past few years in OFBiz.
You will also find some articles written by Len Silverston if you do a
bit of searching on Google.
These explain parts of the model.

You best bet is to look at the seed data and the data definitions and
ask questions here.

Your first question sounds like an audit function. You don't really need
a link between users and products, just a way to find out what people
did with products.

Ron