ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From gil portenseigne <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals – Feedback Required
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 13:22:07 GMT
Hi Sharan,

I think B is a more classic implementation, very clear.

But i really like the idea of having an entry point "by role", it might
be only x pages with links to other parts of the website, where we
gather most interesting things for each role...

Putting it into "Getting Started" menu seems a good way to include it
into B design (already got dev and  Business User there) .

Thanks for the work !

Gil