ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ingo Wolfmayr <ingo.wolfm...@wolfix.at>
Subject AW: Multi Tenant
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:11:48 GMT
Hi Stefan,

this is what I do to create a new tenant (in the command line - linux): f.ex. tenant "demo"

1) create databases
2) Update /framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml

./ant create-tenant --> follow instructions

Load seed:
java \-Xmx512m \-XX:MaxPermSize=128m \-jar ofbiz.jar \load-data \-readers=seed \-delegator=default#demo

I assume that is what your missing:
Create admin user:
./ant load-tenant-admin-user-login -DdelegatorId=default#demo -DuserLoginId=admin-demo

If you take a look at for example /applications/accounting/ofbiz-component.xml you will find
multiple enity-resources with a reader-name defined.

from framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml:
    <!-- defining:
        tenant       = OFBiz and External Tenant Data
        seed         = OFBiz and External Seed Data - to be maintained along with source and
updated whenever a system deployment is updated
        seed-initial = OFBiz and External Seed Data - to be maintained along with source like
other seed data, but only loaded initially and not updated when a system is updated except
manually reviewing each line
        demo         = OFBiz Only Demo Data
        ext          = External General Data (custom)
        ext-test     = External Test Data (custom)
        ext-demo     = External Demo Data (custom)
    -->

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Ingo